Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spa Make-Up Event at Riverspa, Irvington!

My fabulous friend Heidi from the Riverspa in Irvington has just told me about an event they are having and asked me to help get the word out!

June 6th (Friday night)
5pm-9pm
Wine, Cheese and Free Makeovers!
Jane Iredale Mineral Make-up

(Seriously, what is better than that?)

Riverspa
50 South Buckhout Street, Irvington NY
Call in advance to sign up: 914.591.5757


Heidi is lovely, Riverspa is lovely, and this makeup is supposed to be great (and good for your skin). I am so there. It's time for me to spruce myself up in that department anyhow...I'm very overdue.

Check out Riverspa's services. And then check out the low-down on Jane Iredale Cosmetics.

See you then! And please let me know if you're going and I'll see you there!

1 comment:

pve design said...

riverspa - take me away, my darling gave me gift certificate for a day of OXYGEN which I used and walked out of there on some marshmallow cloud which lingered for a few days. I almost never came home.
That place is like chocolate for the soul.
Eminence facial products are amazing too.