Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On Messes

I was just speaking with someone and was kind of complaining about all the stuff we have; after going through the house renovation, we have so much to clean up and organize. After having O, (the first grandchild on both sides) it's really crazy. But then I thought how lucky we are to have all that, even though it's a nightmare to put it all in a proper place sometimes...many things are gifts from friends or family.

I've heard of "Bless this Mess" before...I think the more appropriate phrase is: Blessed With A Mess. See, and then your challenge is to make the most of your mess. If that makes sense.

Anyhow, I went to the Container Store and spent $250 today (jeez, that is WAY too easy to do in that place) on more stuff to organize all of us. Mostly for the kitchen. I should post before and after shots of the kitchen. Well, after shots once it's done would probably be better...not yet. Actually, I'll post befores and afters of the whole reno, eventually.

No comments: