Thursday, June 19, 2008

Upgrading the Blog

I'm trying to update the blog with some of the new bells & whistles that are out there. Let me know what you think as they show up, please.

I'm going to aim to add...

1. An updated blog list to the right. It's a relatively new feature of Blogger that allows you to see the newest posts, and how recent they are. I like it because it means I know when to check in on them.

2. Flickr. I'm trying to figure out how to feed a flickr account in so I can snap pics when I'm away and post them, hopefully via cell phone or BB. Fun stuff or celeb sightings or...whatever that's interesting.

3. Twitter. Just in case anything happens that's a total pisser, you all can find out about it in real-time. No, I won't be posting "I'm in the bathroom!", "We just got to my parents' house", or "I am so tired". Promise. It will need to be far more earth-shattering than that. Like G's first step of something. (Okay, that is a while away.)

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kwana said...

You are so up to the minute! Very cool. I'll have to follow you.