Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged Again!

Oh goodness, that Kwana gets me in trouble.

You can see my first "tag" post to get an idea of what it's all about but it seems the rules this time are:

Link to the person who tagged you. (Kwana)
Post the rules on your blog. (here they are)
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have. (ooh, I probably have more than that.)
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Six unspectacular quirks about me.

1. I prefer short nails. Very short. Not a manicure girl. Also keep the kids' nails very short. Long nails actually gross me out a bit.

2. I don't really like pizza. This is particularly quirky for a 1/2-Italian American girl. Used to pull all the cheese off as a kid.

3. I talk a lot. I tend to have a story for everything. I can relate to just about anybody.

4. I cannot drink coffee with milk. It must have half-and-half or really, the experience does nothing for me.

5. I have some strange desire to go against the grain on most things. An example: my daughter's wardrobe. I think she owns more blue clothing than my son. I don't buy pink for her...for him, sure.

6. Compulsive email checker.

Who can I tag? Oh...forgive me, people...pve, Seleta, Fink, googs...aigh...can some of you regular readers just comment and give them to me? C'mon, help a girl out...volunteer.

6 comments:

Kwana said...

Thanks for playing along. And I love that you go against the grain. It's always in the best way.

simply seleta said...

I completely relate to the coffee cream comment. And hello, I've got the fat on my hips to prove it!!!!

Coffee without cream may as well be liquid tar in a cup. Ha!

I'll do the tag this week. :-)

pve design said...

n-
ok, now let me see if I can narrow down the one million quirks to "6" - this will take me some time.
do not hold your breath...
pve

pve design said...

n-
ok, now let me see if I can narrow down the one million quirks to "6" - this will take me some time.
do not hold your breath...
pve

pve design said...

just ran to the store for 1/2 and 1/2 for you -in case you pop over for a cup of joe.

CEK said...

Done and done!