You can see my first "tag" post to get an idea of what it's all about but it seems the rules this time are:
Link to the person who tagged you. (Kwana)
Post the rules on your blog. (here they are)
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have. (ooh, I probably have more than that.)
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six unspectacular quirks about me.
1. I prefer short nails. Very short. Not a manicure girl. Also keep the kids' nails very short. Long nails actually gross me out a bit.
2. I don't really like pizza. This is particularly quirky for a 1/2-Italian American girl. Used to pull all the cheese off as a kid.
3. I talk a lot. I tend to have a story for everything. I can relate to just about anybody.
4. I cannot drink coffee with milk. It must have half-and-half or really, the experience does nothing for me.
5. I have some strange desire to go against the grain on most things. An example: my daughter's wardrobe. I think she owns more blue clothing than my son. I don't buy pink for her...for him, sure.
6. Compulsive email checker.
Who can I tag? Oh...forgive me, people...pve, Seleta, Fink, googs...aigh...can some of you regular readers just comment and give them to me? C'mon, help a girl out...volunteer.