Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That's Wack

Sorry for the lack of posts, we've been having a crazy week or two. And the Olympics are on! (I know...that's really no excuse. But the lack of sleep is taking a toll.)

A classic tonight from Oscar:

He's taking a bath tonight; I am "helping". Being a mom, you always need to make sure they clean behind the ears, and in them. Jeez, that sounds cliche.

So I'm washing his ears and he said, "I have a wack in that one."

"A what?"

"A wack."

"Wax?"

"Yeah, a wack."

So I guess he had just one.
We took care of it.

2 comments:

pve design said...

nothing worse than wack in the ear....too cute.

(yes to the coral door - or a maine red color...sort of a "lobster" hue.) color lifts the spirit and is always a plus when giving directions.

patricia

Kwana said...

Just one. I love it.